When it comes to building a new website for your company, you’ll be faced with lots of decisions...
The MG Designs Blog
Not too long ago, DIY web design for a business would have been a crazy concept. But thanks to new online tools like website builders, easy to use content management systems and ready-made web design templates, you no longer have to be tech savvy to get a website online. So
Building a new eCommerce website can be a costly investment. Depending on your needs, you can find that the prices for the design and development of a new eCommerce website can land anywhere between a few thousand and a few million dollars. That’s a huge range. So, why does the
A quick Google search will tell you that a small website to market your business could cost you anywhere from $1,000 to $50,000. That’s quite the range and not exactly what most people would find helpful, especially if you have a small business you’re trying to get online. So, what
- How Testimonials, Reviews & Case Studies Improve Your Website
- What Makes a Good Life & Business Coaching Website?
- Why Your New Website Should Include Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Bigger isn’t Always Better: Who to Hire to Build your Small to Medium Business Website
- 8 Telltale Signs your Website is in Need of a Redesign