Websites that Follow SEO Best Practices
with Help from Local SEO Experts
A beautifully designed website offers a great means of showing off your business and brand. But it won’t be effective unless people can find it. For your website to shine, it must also follow best practices for search engine optimization (SEO).
At Matt Gerber Designs in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, we partner with local search agency Legit Click Media—and a supporting team of SEO experts, copywriters and developers—to optimize websites for search right out of the gate. By making search important to your site, we make attractive websites that your customers can find. Your website then works to meet your business goals and increase ROI.
SEO Services to Boost Website Traffic
Depending on your needs, our partners can tackle many different things that have a huge impact on how customers find your website, including:
- Performing keyword research: Through Legit Click Media’s services, we will discover which words customers are typing into the search engines when they’re looking for products or services like yours. This will assist with your overarching SEO strategy for your website.
- Writing title tags and meta descriptions: Business owners often overlook these important pieces of content. That’s because they’re most viewable on the search engine results page. But, don’t overlook them. Title tags and meta descriptions play a huge part in whether potential customers decide to click.
- Incorporating keywords into your site content: Choosing searched-for topics and incorporating the right words in your website content can lead to a huge boost in site visitors. You must handle with care, however.
- Coordinating web content with pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns: If you’ll be running paid ads, it’s important to make sure you align them with a corresponding website or landing page. Our partner can help you with all aspects of your PPC campaigns.
- Setting you up for success with Google Analytics and Search Console: It’s important to track your progress. By setting up analytics on your site, you’ll be able to see the increase in traffic that comes with following SEO best practices.
Think Your Site Might Need SEO? Talk With Us.